Bubble Cars

The Trojan 200 Bubblecar was originally designed and built by Heinkel in Germany from 1955 to 1959. In 1959 Heinkel experimented with production in Argentina but sold the rights in the same year to Dundalk Engineering of Ireland where production continued until 1961.In late 1961 Trojan Ltd bought the rights to manufacture the bubblecar and renamed it the Trojan 200. There were 5 official models produced, right and left hand drive 3-wheelers, right and left hand drive 4-wheelers and the right-hand drive 3-wheel van. They also made one 3-wheeler convertible which did not go into production.The last of the bubblecars were manufactured in 1965.